Monday, 1 September 2008

BBOR Podcast Promo

If you want to know just how bad this bad-ass podcast is going to sound, then check out the 'Bad Boys Of Running' podcast promo.

Visit our drop.io area and check out the audio section to hear our exclusive, professionally produced promo that will literally blow your socks off!.

Slash.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great stuff! Now got hurt somethn'!

Texafornia said...

How do we send you audio clips for you to include in your show? My wife got PISSED at me for going running the other day. Want to record audio describing it and then you can respond with your take on the situation?

Nigelrunner said...

teaxfornia, I've changed the drop.io site so that now anyone can add files. If you add an MP3 (as a file), it will appear in the audio section.

Slash

justadam said...

Freak'n AWESOME! I also like the second logo design, although it doesn't seem to be able to get larger so I can't see the details. I'm hoping she's wearing running shoes. Sean also needs to be a regular character on BBR. I'm a little concerned that based on the challenge, there are a number of perhaps "Posers" of running. Do we need to jump new members in? How do new members get made?

justadam said...

Uploaded the code for a new Pandora music channel entitled the "Bad Boys of Running - LISTEN!" on the drop.io site. Add it to the sidebar of the blog.

NOW!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for this baby... O yeah, I'm angry and I'm waiting...

Kelownagurl said...

You have some awesome pics there Nigel, er, Slash. I especially like the Parking sign!

Check us out at http://badgirlsofrunning.blogspot.com

:kiss: :kiss: