So, YOU can now be a proud owner of a number of high-quality promotional items that will have your friends and family dumb-struck.
Check out these fantastic T-shirt designs to impress your friends and family. The ladies love them too, and you are bound to get laid if you wear one:
- General design
- One for the Ladies! (and former business associates)
- Gritty design
- Old friends and acquaintances
Rock and f***king Roll!!!
Slash (Nigel).
18 comments:
Great job Slash on the merchandise page! Judging by the positive response so far we're going to need distro centers in the UK, USA, Tiree, and Fall River. GREAT Job,
Stiches
Runningbanana.com has tech shirt you design. The name is appropriate for this blog.
like the t shirts guys but for fucks sake when didm u ever buy a shirt at a concert that was white, alwas black as my extensive collection of maiden, quo and whitesnake tshirts prove. though all off these seems to be 5 sizes too small now. great blog keep it up fnar fnar
Big Col, good point.
When we get our official logo and launch our 2nd phase of must-have shirts, we'll go for authentic concert-going black.
Slash
You should add something like this - http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3042/2810444645_f5ee3dd354.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3042/2810444645_f5ee3dd354.jpg Quick Logo attempt #1
Awesome logos...more shirt designs in the pipeline in the next few days I think.
Slash
im digging that one texafornia, but would great if i could also just leave that message on my voice mail.
slash ideal attire the next time running your in glasgow
You bad boys have way tooo much time on your hand.
You should be running.
texafornia - f***in superb design.
So Kim says we have too much time on our hands, and she's an ultra trail runner right? So, who has too much time on their hands now... got cha! I'm a bad boy of running, you can't stop us now!!!
I think Kimba just wants to be our first groupie. Done. And more groupies!
Groupie love for the bad boys of running! Remember they're not groupies, they are BBR aids.
I just ordered a black t-shirt with the skull and crossbones 'F-off I'm Running' logo. A company down south are doing it for me, cost about £12.00. I'll post a pic when I get it
gordon asked me how I made that logo. I said "Anger. Death. Adrenaline. Those are my muses."
wow, this is actual proof of how weird guy runners are. so glad i'm a woman... ;-)
Digg the logos, BB's but what THE F%^ck is up with the WHITE Pansie shirts. Even the GURLS have deathly black shirts!
Post a Comment